Thursday 5 January 2012

New Years, New Beginnings?

Mark works away in the winter he is gone for 24 days and is back for 3. He was scheduled to leave Jan 2, 2012 and it was New Years. He had told me that I was going to get a spanking for being late from returning from my Dad's house when he had specifically asked me to be home by 4pm. Since we have a two year old son, there was no way that he could discipline me immediately but that night he promised I would be held accountable. I was secretly looking forward to it. Finally! My man was going to take control and put me in my place! :) But as night came and we put our son to bed nothing came.

I was VERY annoyed! So much for being a man. I could once again push him around just like I always did. I purposefully treated him like shit, being disrespectful, rolling my eyes, and when he went to bed I stayed up watching TV (he likes to go to bed at the same time). After one TV show I went to bed and lied awake stewing...rolling one way then another. Finally, I got up and went to watch another movie. After the movie I went back to bed, where Mark said, "3:30, where have you been? and, why aren't you asleep?"

I lied and said grumpily, "I just can't sleep so, I watched TV for a bit". He turned over and fell asleep while I continued tossing and turning. 

Finally he turned over and said, "what the hell is your problem? You were a bitch all night and now you won't even let me sleep?" I could not bring myself to say that his lack of leadership was pissing me off and that his threat of spanking was obviously an empty threat, instead we got into a heated argument about my attitude.

Mark asked over again what I wanted him to do...finally he asked if I wanted a spanking. I hid under the blankets and said 'YES!'. He instantly lifted the blankets pulled my pj pants down told me to turn over and removed his belt.

"Listen I am the boss!" SMACK the belt came down hard on my cheeks and I yelped. I felt so silly for asking for it and embarrassed over my desires that between the yelps and asking him to stop I giggled uncontrollably. Through his belting Mark continued with his lecture. "You listen when I tell you to come home!" Smack, "Do not EVER roll your eyes at me!" Smack Smack this continued until my giggles stopped and my begging to stop got worse. My ass was on fire.

As soon as he stopped, Mark held me tight and kissed me passionately. "You are so weird, but fuck do you turn me on!" We began to make love...ok wild crazy sex...and finished by cuddling and him saying how much he loved me and rubbing my very sore bottom. Looking up at him I had a wide, satisfying grin and told him "I love you more...thank you" and we snuggled tightly all night.

The next day I was informed of his rules... :)
1. No lying
2. No masterbating or touching other than to wipe
3. Feed our horses 2 times a day
4. Do exercises daily
             -100 pussy clenches 
             -100 squats
             -30 sit-ups
5. When using our washroom to pee put the toilet paper in the garbage, not toilet (easier on our septic system)


Sadly, that same day he left for his 24 day stretch at work :( It has been three days but the authority in his voice is still their and he has upped my exercises to 60 sit-ups since my muscles were not sore. I have been very obedient and have followed all of his rules so far. But am kind of hoping for a reminder spanking when he gets home. We will see how that goes...

I would love to get some suggestions or feedback...so please feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment